Want to know more about our process, what we do, or what it costs? You’ve found the right place.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click on headings for answers.
While refacing is significantly less expensive than a full kitchen renovation, the pricing can vary widely based on a number of factors such as:
- Number of doors
- Size of the doors
- Material of the doors
- Desired stain or painted finish
- The desired profile and finish of the doors (flat panel or raised panel, paint or stain)
- The area of cabinets on which the new veneer is to be installed
Cabinet Magic provides free in-home consultations and estimates at times that are most convenient to you. To schedule your free in-home consultation call (520) 323-0400 or Click HERE to contact us via email.
In most instances, it is not necessary to remove items from your cabinets. We’ll review this with you ahead of time so if you have goods you want to protect, you’ll have ample time.
Once we take the final measurements, it usually takes 6-8 weeks to get your doors manufactured and installed.
Depending on the size and complexity and installation of the job, it generally takes 1-3 days to complete your kitchen project
Usually, we remove old doors and drawer fronts and put new ones on the next day. We do most of the work at our workshop so there’s virtually no mess for you.
Depending on the size and complexity and installation of the job, it generally takes 1-3 days to complete your kitchen project.
- 1 year (industry standard) - If you experience an issue after the year, we’d still love to hear from you.
- The warranty covers apparent defects in material and or installation - does not cover aging or water damage
Yes! We are fully licensed and insured as your Cabinet Refacing Installer. We are Licensed and Bonded. We hold a C-60 installation license (C-60-306906) with the Arizona Registrar of Contractors.
Don’t accept anything less.
Many Tucson Cabinet Refacing companies are not licensed. Visit http://www.azroc.gov/roc/contractorsearch.html to see if a contractor is registered with Arizona Registrar of Contractors and carries the required licenses for the job.
Many Tucson Cabinet Refacing companies are NOT licensed. Click HERE to see if a contractor is registered with Arizona Registrar of Contractors and carries the required licenses for the job.
Think of cabinet refacing as cabinet recycling. Refacing utilizes your existing cabinets – which means using fewer trees, labor and machine hours. It’s an efficient and affordable alternative that will have you feeling great about your kitchen transformation as well as your lessened impact on the environment. And we use Water-based stains to minimize chemicals in your home.
Sometimes a client wants to make an adjustment to the kitchen layout or needs a different sized cabinet to accommodate a new sized appliance (such as a new, taller refrigerator). We can seamlessly integrate new cabinets into your kitchen. If you would like to make other kitchen adjustments like adding a backsplash or an island, let us know.
- Our veteran carpenters are skilled in the refacing process and custom cabinetry. They can add cabinetry to layouts or modify existing cabinet boxes. (Make room for an oven hood, bigger refrigerator)
- With the typical re-facing process, the boxes are left as-is. If they need repairs, we have the capacity to handle that.
No. The process of painting cabinets requires hours of preparation, moving nearly everything out of your kitchen, and painting and drying time. It can cost significantly more than refacing.