Our standard cabinet refacing process updates the look of your cabinets by providing new cabinet doors, new drawer fronts, and a 1/4″ real wood veneer that covers the “face” of the cabinet box. Doors and drawer fronts are available in a wide variety of styles and finishes, and soft-close hardware comes standard with every install. New drawer boxes, crown molding, and other modifications are available at additional cost, with all pricing quoted up front so there’s no surprises.
Call (520) 323-0400 to arrange for a free in-home consultation by Tucson’s cabinet refacing company of choice!
A Cabinet Magic representative comes to your home with door, drawer front and finish samples. After choices have been made for your new kitchen, we provide a firm free estimate
Our showroom is always available to inspire new ideas or confirm your choices
Measurement and Manufacture of Product
- Once the selections for your project have been finalized, and a contract signed an installer visits your home, to take detailed measurements.
- We get to work on the manufacturing of your cabinets, and an installation date is scheduled
Installation and Finishing
- Our own crew arrives on time to your home on the scheduled date and begins the refacing process
- An average job takes 1-3 consecutive days, depending on size of job.
- Our crew cleans the area and removes all debris
- All materials and workmanship are guaranteed
- Inspect your new kitchen with our installer ensuring that the refacing has been completed to your satisfaction
- Admire your new kitchen for years to come
- Refer us to a friend or neighbor and receive a $100 gift card upon the Cabinet Magic completion of their cabinet reface!
1/4" Veneer VS. 1/16" Laminate
Many people confuse a cabinet face veneer with something cheap and flimsy like decorative adhesive paper. At Cabinet Magic nothing could be further from the truth. We use quarter inch 100% wood sheets to put a real wood front on your cabinets. We use environmentally friendly adhesive to make sure that your cabinet faces stay as durable and beautiful as the rest of your kitchen or bathroom.